Monday, June 16, 2008

Wind Training

Howdy Team!!

How goes the training?? Only 32 days to go, so if you are slackin, you better get moving.

The Iowa wind proved tough this weekend but I spent a total of 80 miles fighting it. Well, actually only 40 since I can't count the miles I rode with the wind! Broke 415 miles of training and am hoping for at least 300 more.

I absolutely love the clip in pedals. Have a second fall under my belt now but can't blame anyone but me for this one! Too busy looking at a flooded corn field and went off the edge of the trail. And I have a new training partner as well.......Chamios Butt'R!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Happy Trails everyone!!! Ride safe......watch out for squirrels! Had a close call with one, silly thing stood on trail until I was right on top of him then he ran under my bike between my pedals.....

See ya all soon!!

Carla

1 comment:

Peoplecracy said...

Hey Team Velodox,

Single Sight Productions (based in Iowa City, IA) is offering personal team RAGBRAI videos if your team is interested. The video will feature footage and interviews from your entire experience from RAGBRAI XXXVI. If you are interested email us at singlesightproductions@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Nick Lindaman
Single Sight Productions